Healthy Stay Updates
Franklin Street Inn Bed and Breakfast – A note about COVID-19
Like most of the hospitality industry, The Franklin Street Inn Bed and Breakfast was GREATLY effected by the travel bans, closures and event cancellations impacted by the Corona virus (COVID-19). While we hope that COVID is now behind us, we wish to ensure our guests that we continue to ensure our guests the safest possible stay.
We Are Open for ALL Travel and as a Safer Way to Stay! We want to keep our guests as safe as possible during their stay! We accept reservations online and via telephone at 920-209-9711 and will answer any questions or discuss any specific circumstances with potential guests. We ask our guests to continue to follow any recommended health guidelines. We will continue to follow suggested health guidelines, policies and practices as recommended by the CDC and WI Department of Health. Our pledge to you is to continue to follow best practices as noted below.
- More frequent disinfecting/sanitizing of high touch areas in the Inn’s public spaces to our already high cleanliness standards.
- Continued attention to our already high personal hygiene habits, especially regarding hand-washing and other health/safety standards when cleaning and preparing breakfasts.
- We are using cleaning products and procedures that are approved for eliminating bacteria, COVID-19 and other viruses.
- We have always been able to serve individual breakfasts to guests at tables a safe distance apart.
- The Inn always serves breakfast at arranged times with each guest. We can stagger times as desired by guests.
- We are offer room service for breakfast to your suite door as requested. Carry-out continental breakfast is also available upon request.
- Reservations will no longer be limited, however there are only 2 rooms and 2 suites, so rarely more than 8 people in the Inn during someone’s stay (our total rental capacity is only 13 guests on a given night).
- The Inn is spacious enough to keep a “safe distance” of 6 feet from other guests if desired.
- Keith and Lori are the only employees, so there are no other employees potentially infecting the Inn.
- We are using email and telephone for all business transactions whenever possible.
- We are diligent about safe practices when shopping for food items.
Cancellations – If you are concerned about making a reservation:
- We have always handled cancellations of DIRECT BOOKINGS on a case-by-case basis.
- Bookings through Online Travel agencies such as Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and their many partners will be handled through their cancellation policies.
- Special attention will be paid to guest needs, to industry practices, and to State and National health guidelines.
If you have any questions or additional concerns, please call us at 920-209-9711. We hope you join us at the Franklin Street Inn for your travel. In the meantime, stay healthy!