Franklin Street Inn Bed and Breakfast – A note about COVID-19
Like most of the hospitality industry, The Franklin Street Inn Bed and Breakfast has been GREATLY effected by the travel bans, closures and event cancellations impacted by the Corona virus (COVID-19). We hope all are doing their part to stay safe during this pandemic. We wish to ensure our guests that we are fully open and working to ensure our guests the safest possible stay.
We Are Open for ALL Travel and as a Safer Way to Stay! We want to keep our guests as safe as possible during their stay! We are now accepting reservations online and via telephone at 920-209-9711 and will answer any questions or discuss any specific circumstances with potential guests. We ask our guests to follow health guidelines regarding the spread of the virus, and we will do everything possible to make your stay with us a safe experience. We will continue to follow suggested health guidelines, policies and practices as recommended by the CDC and WI Department of Health. Several of these practices are noted below.
- More frequent disinfecting/sanitizing of high touch areas in the Inn’s public spaces to our already high cleanliness standards.
- Greater attention to our already high personal hygiene habits, especially regarding hand-washing and other health/safety standards when cleaning and preparing breakfasts.
- We are using cleaning products and procedures that are approved for eliminating COVID-19.
- A minimum of 24 hours is allotted between guest stays to allow for cleaning and airing out rooms.
- We have always been able to serve individual breakfasts to guests at tables a safe distance apart.
- The Inn always serves breakfast at arranged times with each guest, and we can stagger times as appropriate.
- We are offering free room service for breakfast as requested.
- Reservations will be limited to no more than 7 guests at a time, guaranteeing that there will always be fewer than 10 people in the Inn during someone’s stay.
- The Inn is spacious enough to keep the “safe distance” of 6 feet from others at all times.
- The Innkeepers will always social distance and/or wear masks around guests, we encourage guests to do the same.
- Keith and Lori are the only employees, so there are no other employees potentially infecting the Inn.
- We are using email and telephone for all business transactions whenever possible.
- We are diligent about safe practices when shopping for food items.
Cancellations – If you are concerned about making a reservation at this time:
- Either full refunds or gift certificates for future stays will be given regardless of the date cancelled.
- We have always handled cancellations of DIRECT BOOKINGS on a case-by-case basis.
- Bookings through Online Travel agencies such as Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and their many partners will be handled through their cancellation policies regarding COVID-19.
- Special attention will be paid to guest needs, to industry practices, and to State and National guidance regarding this pandemic.
If you have any questions or additional concerns, please call us at 920-209-9711. We hope you join us at the Franklin Street Inn for your travel. In the meantime, stay healthy!