The Franklin Street Inn welcomes use by small groups for receptions, showers, team-building events, business meetings, retreat groups, family gatherings and other events. Rental includes use of the dining room, parlor, and first floor restroom. The kitchen can be available for an extra fee.
Availability: The Inn is available for group use:
Most afternoons (Noon – 4:30 pm, Sun-Sat)
Some weekday evenings (6:00 – 9:30 pm, Sun-Thurs).
Late mornings (all week) and weekend evenings (Friday & Saturday 6:00-9:00 pm)
are available on a case-by-case basis, please call to discuss.
Seating: Let us know your seating arrangement needs for your group. Basic seating includes:
The dining room can be set to serve 4-16 guests;
an extra dining table set in the parlor can create seating and/or service for 24 at dining tables
(buffet style only for 19 -24 guests).
Open house seating (not at dining tables) can be set up for 25-32 guests.
Standing room only receptions with limited seating can accommodate up to 40 guests.
Nicer weather allows additional guests to be seated on the porch or in the garden areas.
Event Rental Basics for 12 people or less:
Note : Wedding with Reception should plan for approximately 3-4 hrs. time (includes prep &clean-up/removal of extra items)
• Base price increased $50 for a holiday booking.
• Additional People: extra per person charges are based on extra seating, set-up needs and any ala carte services
• Note: unless using our in-house dishware service (available per person ala carte service), the person reserving an event would need to provide table service items (usually paper/plastic ware)
Ala Carte Services:
• Dishes & Silverware Usage: $3-5/setting includes set-up, usage and clean-up.
• Kitchen Use: $35 or more depending on usage and supplies needed.
• Extra Dining service: $30 includes extra dining room table and chairs (13 – 24 guests); may include folding chairs at third table.
• Chairs only: (19 + persons) $2 per chair (includes variety of chairs for open house seating – includes folding chairs)
A Rental Agreement is provided and all charges are agreed upon in advance of the event.