Vintage Comfort and Charm
Fulfilling your needs of comfort & charm, this intimate and relaxing room offers an antique queen bed frame. Enjoy your beautiful 2nd floor room with three large turret windows and stained-glass door radiating the morning light. You will appreciate this room’s east facing location with wonderful windows providing sunshine and a view of the historic neighborhood.
Relax in your padded chairs while reading or enjoying the smart TV. The Rhodes Room's special features include bird’s-eye maple wood floors, room darkening shades (in case you wish to sleep in), elegant oriental rug, dresser, and desk. Your private bathroom includes a shower, toilet, and sink.
Whether traveling for business, pleasure or romance, the Rhodes is the place for you! Named after the original owner, William Rhodes would compliment the comfort and elegance the room provides.
Rate: $125.00 - $135.00 per night
*Rates vary on weekends, holidays and special events.
Accessibility: Please note that as an old Victorian home on the historic register, all of our rooms are on the second and third floors accessible only through staircases. Please call regarding mobility issues and we can discuss how we might be able to accommodate your needs.
- Pillow-top queen size-bed
- Large turret windows and stained glass door
- Wonderful windows providing sunshine and a view of the historic neighborhood
- Elegant oriental rug
- Antique dresser, desk, & padded desk chair
- Comfortable padded arm chair
- Smart TV
- Private bathroom includes shower, toilet, and sink
- Birds-eye Maple wood floors
- Full home-cooked breakfast included.
- Complimentary hot and cold beverages.