Victorian Secret Garden
Experience the awe of luxury sinking into layers of bedding in our 2nd floor English garden décor king or two twin room.
You’re expecting elegance and this room delivers with an entire wall of bay-style windows which includes a stained-glass transit window. The room is anchored by beautiful birds-eye-maple floors. You will have storage in the elegantly carved vintage oak dresser. Relax in your comfortable padded arm chairs to read or enjoy the smart wifi TV.
Elegant private bathroom with a two person walk-in shower, exotic Kohler faucet fixtures, Japanese soaking tub, vanity, bidet, stained glass window, and a full wall of mirrors. Your plush bathrobes are in the room for easy access to your private bathroom across the hall.
Rate: $125 - $135. per night
*Rates vary on weekends, holidays and special events.
Accessibility: Please note that as an old Victorian home on the historic register, all of our rooms are on the second and third floors accessible only through staircases. Please call regarding mobility issues and we can discuss how we might be able to accommodate your needs.
- King size-bed or two extra long & wide twins
- Deluxe private bathroom with a two person state of the art shower
- Japanese soaking tub, vanity, bidet, stained glass window, and a full wall of bathroom mirrors
- Comfortable arm chair and room table
- Elegantly carved vintage oak dresser
- Antique bedside tables
- Birds-eye Maple wood floors
- Smart TV with cable channels pre-loaded
- Full home-cooked breakfast
- Complimentary hot and cold beverages