Themes & Stories
What Will the Plot be for Your Murder Mystery?
Each theme was designed for a certain number of main characters or participants. To accommodate more participants, we can add investigators, witnesses, or distribute administrative duties [a guest(s) read pages with evidence or character introductions].
Perhaps you can’t decide on which theme is best. We can discuss the options with you based on your group. If more than one theme looks good, you could also book your next event with us to solve another themed mystery.
If you do not find the theme that would be best for you, please let us know. We can discuss options based on your group, or we may be able to purchase an additional theme for your group’s needs.
A Few of Our Theme Types (Others Available)
- 8- 16 participants
- 10 characters & add on roles to 16 guests max
- Also can be re-written for an all-female group
NEW YEAR’S EVE OR COCKTAIL PARTY
- 6-12 participants
- 8 characters & 4 add on roles to 12 participants maximum
HALLOWEEN OR COSTUME PARTY
- 6-10 participants
- 7 characters & add on roles to 10 participants, additional investigators to 20 guests maximum
- Costumes for characters include: pirate, desert sheik, queen and more!
1950’s SOCK HOP
- 8-16+ participants
- Guests should arrive on our scene in fabulous ‘50s attire.
- Discover the street gang problems with the West versus the East side of town and solve this murder mystery.
CLASSIC INHERITANCE SCHEME
- A rich relative dies; who will inherit the money?!
- 8 – 16 participants
- Up to 16 characters or investigators
- The 8 main characters are 4 married couples
- Maturity note: One character mentions he had a vasectomy when his wife announces she is pregnant. Adult guests typically groan or laugh because it adds a funny punch.
BACHELORETTE PARTY OR WOMEN’S GROUPS
- All female cast
- Costumes include golf pro, sea captain, rodeo rider, lawyers and more successful women in successful careers.
- Designed for 10-15 female participants
DEATH AT A WINERY
- An evening of wine and cheese at the Vineyards celebrating the winery’s tenth anniversary.
- The owner’s body was found near the oak casks in the wine cellar.
- Characters include wine makers, innkeepers, vintners, and other townspeople.
- Designed for 8 or more