How excited we are for the engaged couple when the bride or mother of the bride contacts us for information! Our goal is to offer our central location in the Fox Cities, a beautifully restored historical record inn, and excellent customer service so your special wedding day is memorable.
Here are a few initial pointers on our services:
- We host weddings that offer seating for up to 40 sit down guests in our elegant parlor and adjoining formal dining room. More can attend if a reception isn’t booked or for stand-up guests only.
- The authentic décor of the house adds to the wedding ambiance: hard wood floors, grand staircase, stained & lead glass windows, fireplace, high ceilings, and period furniture.
- We host formal rehearsal dinners and receptions with sit down space up to 30 people.
- When the wedding party selects a buffet lunch or an open house, then more guests can attend.
- Our inn is familiar to most of the local caterers in the Fox Cities. We offer our kitchen to all caterers or family members for serving the guests.
- We offer lodging for up to 32 people. We own two bed and breakfasts located next door to each other: Franklin Street Inn and Franklin Inn on Durkee. We recommend that one inn would be the wedding and reception location. Then for the ultimate retreat, the wedding couple can spend their honeymoon night in our bridal suite. The wedding guests can select rooms from either inn which best suit their needs. An overnight stay by the wedding couple or a member of your wedding group is required when booking the wedding event at our inn.
- We prefer that you rent all of the guest rooms at the inn besides the main floor for your celebration. However, if not booking the whole house, then all guests must leave by no later than 9:30 p.m. to avoid inconveniencing our other guests staying overnight.
- Brides enjoy the convenience of early check-in to their bridal suite for getting dressed before the ceremony. Other attendants may accompany the bride.
Your photographer is allowed in early also for those pre-wedding photos.
- The inn keeper is a certified wedding consultant. A recommended wedding vendor list is provided after the responsible party has made a deposit for the wedding date. Request to have our rental price sheet for our wedding services sent to you.
- Most important of all is that we are a small business which specializes in personal service with a goal to offer flexible arrangements for your needs. Please feel comfortable to let us know how to help make your day unique, special, and memorable.
- Our pledge is best wishes for the bridal couple. We look forward to adding you to our on-going list of inn weddings! From Victorian days when couples often married in their home to today’s wish for a small intimate wedding, let the tradition go on. We would be honored to have you as our next wedding couple!
We Don’t Make Weddings. We Make Weddings Better.Contact Us
Vow Renewal Celebration
Rate is personalized according to guests attending and requested services. Rate also varies when couple includes a romantic overnight getaway after their celebration.
Our elegant inn parlor offers a unique vow renewal setting for anniversary couples wishing to rekindle their cherished love. Women have commented that walking down our grand staircase to their selected music really sets the romantic mood for such a memorable occasion. Close friends and family wait in our parlor for the celebration to begin. After the vow renewal ceremony, guests will move over to the adjoining formal dining room for cake cutting and a champagne toast. The dining room accommodates 30 guests for a catered sit down supper. More guests can attend if a buffet lunch is requested. The local caterers use our kitchen to serve the guests for your event.
We will provide a list of officiants. The local photographers know our inn well as a popular photo shoot location. We will help you book a photographer, also. We will assist with your floral bouquet and 8" cake selection. A complimentary bottle of chilled champagne for toasting with cake cutting will be ready. Two Franklin Inn etched champagne flutes are your keepsakes.
Our gift to you is an 8 x 10 keepsake certificate for this special event at our inn.
Please note, at an additional cost we are able to arrange any of the following:
- Horse drawn carriage ride or limo
- Candlelight dinner for fine dining by the inn
- Flowers in your suite
- Larger wedding cake
Luxurious Wedding Night
Looking for a unique honeymoon location? Our well-appointed luxurious suites are just what the romantic ordered! You will feel pampered in our suite with seven layers of bliss bed, whirlpool, fireplace, central air conditioning, and complimentary room service for your full home-cooked breakfast. Our wedding packages will enhance your stay even more! The following packages were designed for the convenience of most couples. We would be happy to personalize any package to suit specific needs.Contact Us
Basic Wedding Package for only $37
The following items will be waiting in your suite to enhance your honeymoon.
Two etched champagne flutes or goblets with your names and wedding date engraved on them(5 days min. notice), complimentary champagne, wine, or sparkling cider, and a bouquet of a dozen roses.***Add-on: On-site massages by a licensed professional available for $65 each for 60 min. Advanced appointment required. **Late check-out option: $25 fee and stay until 1:00 p.m.
Sentimental Wedding Package for only $67
Keepsake wine/champagne ceramic inn logo chiller with complimentary beverage. Toast your new life together with your two personalized etched goblets (minimum 5 days notice).
Royal Wedding Package for only $137
Your wine or champagne will be chilling in your suite in a take home ceramic inn logo decanter. Toast your love to each other with complimentary champagne or wine in your take home souvenir etched champagne flutes or wine goblets (minimum 5 days notice). Your snack tray of assorted cheeses and crackers is provided. We will make reservations for you to dine at one of our area’s finest candlelight romantic restaurants and include a $50 gift card towards your dining tab. Return to the inn, soak in our two person whirlpool enhanced with aromatherapy, and relax by the fireplace in our plush robes. Sweet dreams to you both with chocolate truffles tempting you on your pillows. Late check-out until 1:00.***Add-on: For an additional fee, we offer on-site 30, 60, or 90 minute massages which are available with an advance appointment.
Deluxe Romantic Memories Forever Package for only $157 (not included in the rate for your choice of room/suite)
Reserve a romantic suite at our inn so you can celebrate one of your happiest occasions, your honeymoon! A bottle of complimentary champagne in your keepsake inn logo champagne chiller will be in your suite. You can toast to your new life together. Your champagne flutes with be personally etched and yours to keep for your honeymoon keepsake (minimum 5 days notice). Enjoy a late night treat from a snack basket to compliment your champagne. A box of truffles waits in your suite at your bedside. Complimentary turndown bed service with silk rose petals on the sheets. Complimentary room service for your full home-cooked gourmet breakfast. Late check-out until 1:00 p.m. Take home gift of two Franklin Street Inn or Franklin Inn on Durkee logo mugs identical to your breakfast mugs. Also, gift wrapped is our personal inn cookbook to start you down the road of delicious home-cooked food (very basic prep recipes-because you can read, you will be successful!) You will have tasted your honeymoon breakfast menu from this collection of recipes. Prepare the same breakfast regularly in your new home to refresh those honeymoon memories!
MARRIED AT LAST... U R 2 GOOD 2 B TRUE PACKAGE for only $67 (over night suite of your choice not included)
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
Special ways to enhance your stays:
Two roses symbolizing to stop and smell the roses together in your new life together.
A take-home inn signature unity candle specially designed for our guests from a soy-based fragrance creation.
Complimentary wine, champagne or non-alcoholic sparkling beverage for a toast to a blissful life together.
Chocolates on your pillow for sweet dreams on this special night.
One Franklin Inn souvenir etched goblet with forgiveness poem to heal and reconcile any possible future marital differences.
Late check-out because you just don’t want to leave!Contact Us