Victorian Charm with Modern Comfort
Welcome to the Franklin Street Inn
Franklin Street Inn is a Best of the Valley award winning Appleton bed and breakfast. Our priority is a relaxing and comfortable experience. Victorian Charm with Modern Comfort includes exceeding your expectations with the comforts of home and more.
“Come and relax with us”. From the comfort and elegance of our fine linens and pillow-top beds, to the fluffy towels and plush robes; from the whirlpool baths and cozy fireplaces to the wrap-around porch and beautiful gardens, we invite you to come relax and enjoy. Your delicious and elegant full breakfast is another way to slow down and enjoy.
The beautifully landscaped grounds with an elegant garden setting in the summer, or the elegant parlor with a crackling fire in the fireplace, allow you to relax at the inn in any season.
Enjoy the many downtown Appleton events and attractions just steps from our door, or many of the offerings of the Fox Cities within minutes. Maybe a short drive to Green Bay or Door County is your pleasure? Let us recommend the local offerings that fit your mood and tastes.
Our bed and breakfast combines the comforts of a gracious home with authentic period décor offering the amenities of a full-service luxury hotel:
- Complimentary off-street private parking
- Private bathrooms, suites also have whirlpools
- Fireplaces in our suites and in the guest parlor
- Top-notch beds with pillow tops
- Free wireless Internet access
- Smart TVs with cable channel app
- Complimentary Concierge Services
- Comfortable sofas and easy chairs
- Enjoy our wrap-around porch and flower gardens
- Plush robes and towels
- My Miracle Pillows and high quality linens
- Central air-conditioning
- Hairdryers, alarm clocks, iron and ironing board
- Choices of complimentary beverages
- On-site massage therapy by advanced appointment
- Elegant full home-cooked breakfast in our formal dining room (breakfast service available to your suite)
Give someone the gift of time with a special person to create special memories and an opportunity to relax, refresh, and recharge.
Click on gift certificate above or Call: 920-209-9711
Come on over:
- Discover life at its best & enjoy breakfast cooking from scratch.
- You will smell the wonderful aroma of home-cooked food drifting up to your bedroom!
Life at our inn is comforting because you can:
- Sit a spell, linger at our dining room table with warm conversation.
- Let time stand still & reflect on the elegance of the 19th century in our formal dining room.
Can I share with you on your next visit?
- Ask us for our recipes.
- Ask us about our favorite dishes to prepare.
What makes the difference?
- Our desire to share the best in what a seasonal breakfast can be.
- We offer hospitality and food to guests in our home so that memories can be made.
During your dining experience, you may...
- Eat family style in our formal dining room or enjoy room service in the privacy of your suite.
- Socialize with others around the breakfast table - that is what many guests look forward to at our inn.
- Hopefully be added to our growing testimony list soon?
SEASONAL SAMPLE MENU
Fall Menu (September-November)
- Breakfast Skillet & Muffins
- Baked Apple with crumble topping or Brandy sauce
- Wisconsin Four-Cheese Lovers' Eggs with Wisconsin Applewood Smoked Bacon or Falling in Love with Egg Bake
- Cranberry Fritters, Pumpkin Bread Pudding with signature topping or Apple Dumplings
- Icelandic Lemon Mousse
Winter Menu (December-February)
- Warms you through & through Hot Cider Cranberry Drink
- Slowly simmered crock pot spiced fruit medleys
- Wisconsin Baked Oatmeal featuring Wisconsin Door County dried cherries & apples
- Wisconsin Cheese and Brats Strata
- Blue Ribbon Eggs
- Turtle Toast Royale: chocolate & cream cheese topped with caramel brandy sauce
Spring Menu (March-May)
- Berry Good Smoothies
- Fresh rhubarb from the garden - Rhubarb Tapioca Pudding
- Cordon Bleu Strata
- Creamy Ham & Egg Cups
- Strawberry Muffins with our signature cinnamon-honey butter
- Apricot Cream Scones
Summer Menu (June-August)
- Fruit Crepes & Ham
- Fresh seasonal fruits enhanced by a variety of our Fruit Dressings
- Garden Veggie Quiche/with Jones sausage from Fort Atkinson, WI (all natural & gluten free)
- Fresh Blueberry Streusel or Lemon Fluff French Toast
- Refreshing Fruit Sorbet
Franklin Street Inn Signature Coffee Mugs- $16.00 ea. or 2 for $30
Enjoy your morning brew in a hand-thrown stoneware Franklin Street Inn logo mug in a choice of colors (hunter green, burgundy, oatmeal, zen mist, summertime blues). Designed by Sunset Hills Stoneware (Neenah, WI) and Deneen Pottery (St. Paul, Minnesota).
Wine Glasses- $10.00
Celebrate your stay with Franklin Inn logo wine glasses. A souvenir keepsake to use for many toasts in years to come.
"Come on Inn to my B & B for Breakfast & Tea" - $18.00
Cookbook Collection of the guest's most requested favorite recipes, helpful hints & words of wisdom. This cookbook is Judy Halma's first cookbook featuring the Franklin Street Inn on the cover.
"Frankly the Best"- $18.00
Cookbook Collection of the guest's most requested favorite recipes, colored inn photos, helpful hints & words of wisdom. Judy's book, "Hospitality Inn-Style" is also part of this volume.
Franklin Street Inn Robe- $60.00
Our signature micro-fiber robes with beautifully embroidered logo and soft terry cloth lining can be yours to enjoy in your home. Sizes M-XXL
Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Cookbook- $18.00
Most Requested Recipes from Wisconsin's Unique B & Bs and Country Inns.
Franklin Street Inn Afghan- $125.00
Our signature beautifully embroidered logo plush afghan, currently available in white only.
Franklin Inn Street CD - $15.00 each
Soothing piano music by Neal A. Topliff, a mid-west pianist & composer. Each includes recipes and inn photo. This relaxing mood-setting music captures the essence of a romantic B & B getaway.
Franklin Street Inn gift certificates are perfect for someone who needs pampering, enjoys fine entrees for their breakfast experience, and wants lodging with ambiance. The inn experience is a unique gift to help someone celebrate or just getaway. Order a gift certificate over the phone and we'll do the mailing. Or click on GIFT CERTIFICATE here to order.
If you wish to tour the inn before you purchase the gift certificate, please call and stop in. A stay at our inn is a gift that will long be remembered not only for the experience at the inn, but for your caring thoughtfulness as the giver. Let us help you with that perfect gift. The bed and breakfast memories will mark your gift as top notch!
Visit Appleton Subheading